Stir-fried Curry strips, bok choy and bimi (broccolini) with a ginger-garlic sesame sauce, finished with roasted peanuts and served with rice
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 1 pack of La vie est belle Curry strips
- 200 grams of bimi, thick stems halved lengthwise
- 1 small bok choy, stem and leaf in strips
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and finely julienne
- 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil
- Soy sauce or salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of roasted peanuts
- Coconut oil
- Black pepper and sea salt
- 2 portions of rice, cooked
- Heat up some coconut oil in a wok pan over a medium hot fire. Fry the curry strips until they are warm and golden brown. Take the strips from the pan and set aside.
- Add some coconut oil to the pan and fry the bimi ‘al dente’ in just a few minutes. If necessary, add a small bit of water to steam and cook the bimi faster.
- Once the bimi is ‘al dente’, add the bok choy stalks, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for about two minutes until the garlic and ginger are golden brown.
- Once the bok choy stalks are cooked, add the bok choy leaves and curry strips to the vegetables. Season with some sesame oil. Gently mix everything together. Taste and finish with pepper and soy sauce or salt.
- Fill the bowls and finish off with some peanuts.
- Serve with boiled rice.